- Who never praises cannot expect to be praised by others
- We are not so much confused by facts we do not know than by facts we know and which are not what they seem to be
- Some things just look old to us because they never go out of style.
- Arrogance and closeness lead to uglyness.
- Often many situations require more care than they were worth if they were worth what they seem to be worth.
- It is better not to have something, which is missed, and to be unhappy as to have something, which is needed, and to be unhappy that it is not useful
- Nothing is useless before it is tried.
- True crying starts from deepest soul whereas true happyness starts from deepest heart
- Arrogance is applied art of gloryfing one's own dumbness.